We are dedicated to staying at the top in all aspects of athletic performance and have many on-going scientific research projects.
Published training research
Below are a few recently published research articles written by Russell Deane and team members.
- Effects of Hip Flexor Training on Sprint, Shuttle Run, and Vertical Jump Performance
- Isometric Squat Force Output SND Muscle Activity in Stable and Unstable Conditions
- Acute Effects of Whole-Body Vibration on Muscle Activity, Strength, and Power
- Effect of stretching on agonist-antagonist muscle activity and muscle force output during single and multiple joint isometric contractions
- Methodological Concerns for Determining Power Output in the Jump Squat