We collaborate with our partners and various Universities to find the most effective yet ethical solutions for training, therapy, and nutrition through both clinical trials and case studies.
Published Training Research
Below are a few recently published research articles written by Russell Deane and team members.
- Effects of Hip Flexor Training on Sprint, Shuttle Run, SND Vertical Jump Performance
- Isometric Squat Force Output SND Muscle Activity in Stable and Unstable Conditions
- Acute Effects of Whole-Body Vibration on Muscle Activity, Strength, and Power
- Effect of stretching on agonist-antagonist muscle activity and muscle force output during single and multiple joint isometric contractions
- Methodological Concerns for Determining Power Output in the Jump Squat